The educational objectives of the program, described in "A" through "F", are designed so that the graduate will be an engineer with:
- a good knowledge of mathematics, science and information technology and recognition of the need for life-long learning to cope with increasingly developing technology.
- expertise in their engineering field.
- practical skills based on the expertise.
- a balanced problem - solving ability stemming from varied and integrated knowledge and skills.
- understanding of various cultures together with communication abilities in Japanese and foreign languages.
- good health and consideration of roles of technology in society and the environment derived from an insight into human history, culture and society.